We are looking for someone to join our lively team. Your responsibility is to demonstrate customer service excellence by advising efficiently and effectively to all customer’s enquiries and taking pride in delivering exceptional customer care and satisfaction. This role would suit someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and accurate and who is able to work closely with other team members.
What we require:
- Excellent knowledge of the German language (preferably German native)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Computer Literate – Word (some Excel), Microsoft Outlook
- Accurate typing skills
- Knowledge of eBay/Amazon – Training will be given
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with and dealing with customers on the phone/email
- Willingness to learn new skills
Your main responsibilities:
- Deliver outstanding customer experience through incoming and outgoing telephone calls, chat and email enquiries
- Identify and resolve customer queries regarding products, service or delivery in line with our policies
- Identify duplicate orders and customer accounts
- Processing new orders, replacements and issue refunds
- Accurately record notes on details of enquiries or complaints and action taken
- Prepare and follow up quotes
- Manage company and product reviews
- Manage and organise own workflow to meet customer timeframes and own workload and responsibilities.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and external partners (such as warehouse, couriers)
What we can offer:
Lights4fun are an online business based in Harrogate with short distance to the train station at Hornbeam Park and plenty of parking spaces. Our modern kitchen is equipped with everything you need to rustle up your lunch or if you rather eat out, there are lots of choices in short walking distance. We offer meal and coffee vouchers on a weekly basis to use at Bivio’s across the road. Your normal working hours will be Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm, please note that you will be required to work the occasional weekend in November and December therefore, our main holiday period runs from end of December to end of October. .